Monday, October 29, 2012

Sleeping in, naps, dessert

Folks, that pretty much describes our day. We slept in until (oh this is embarrassing) almost 11am! We ended up having a late night and well, I haven't been sleeping much at home so this has been my chance to catch up. After getting up we had an early lunch, read our kindles for a while (thanks, Doug and Michele!) and took a nap. Exciting, huh? After our nap we dressed for dinner and ended our day by attending the Champagne waterfall thingy that the captain hosts. Am I the only one who kinda wishes this tall stack of glasses would fall over? Bad, I know, but I can't help it. Nothing else to report really, and not too many pictures to show so I'm going to make you hungry with some more food pictures. We had chocolate covered strawberries delivered to our room tonight, courtesy of the princess loyalty program. We also sent our dirty laundry out to be washed for us, again courtesy of the loyalty program. I think I could get used to this! One more little tid-bit I have to share: (and it's probably terribly unsophisticated to tell this story but again, I don't care) We were enjoying a nice cappuccino in the cafe late last night when an elderly couple sat near us. All of the sudden Jim heard a loud rumbling noise, followed by an awful stench. We couldn't help it but we started giggling like third graders and THAT is how we ended our night. We are having so much fun! Goodnight all, smell ya, er, I mean see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment