Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Elf on the Shelf Day 6

First off, I've had a bit of a stomach flu today so the elf was frankly the furthest thing from my mind. With that said, I also haven't ventured near the kitchen today because the thought of food today, well, it's not pretty. Luckily it seems Mr. Marbles is immune to my flu bug (seems fitting since he's made of cloth and plastic). He was found this evening, helping himself to some roasted marshmallows. My only thought was, how the heck would I explain an accidental kitchen fire to my firefighter husband (who IS on duty today) should it come to that?! Wow that could be a little embarrassing. On a side note, today I discovered a fun (not really) little trick that Bee has picked up. The second picture today shows how clever she is at toilet papering our bathroom. Who needs a naughty little elf when you've got a naughty little Bee?



No comments:

Post a Comment